Determines the direction, distance, and general nature of the nearest significant source of food. Use the long distance modifiers. The food found will be wholesome, but not necessarily appetizing – e.g., edible insects. Any known sources of food (such as those delicious insects) may be excluded if the caster specifically mentions them before beginning.We need to create an advantage that:
- Detects food, and only food
- Determines distance
- Works over long distances
- And allows a caster to specifically exclude known food sources.
- Keywords: Information
- Full Cost: 17 or 47 points
- Casting Roll: Per. IQ for further analysis
- Range: Unlimited
- Duration: Permanent
Statistics: Detect Food (Sorcery -15%) The improved version adds Precise (+100%) and Long Range (+50%) [+30].