|I don't even know|
- Charisma is a cheap advantage that can improve reactions, but it might be hard to make many levels in play
- A good Reputation is easier to develop, but usually has a more narrow scope.
- Good Appearance and Voice are also easy ways to increase reaction modifier, but are pretty difficult to improve after starting a campaign.
- Requesting help from a person who knows you better (and in a good way) is more likely to give positive results
- Requesting help from people that can help will often give better results.
- Bargaining from a position of strength also allows one to leverage themselves better.
The Basic Skills
|Useful in general for|
- Sex Appeal
Using Complementary Skills, a mechanic explained in several places in GURPS, and especially, most relevantly in Social Engineering, p.31, one might be able to get more bonuses to this negotiation roll by demonstrating knowledge or actions in similar veins. For example, if negotiating the construction of a bridge, Engineering (Civil) might be used to effect to strengthen an argument that it would be more useful in a specific location.