|Don't zoom in.|
|I don't even particularly like|
the horror genre, but this book
is still very helpful, and a fun
- Doesn't Breathe (Gills)
- DR from scales
- Vulnerability to dehydration
- Phobia of fire
- Seafarer Talent
- Negative Appearance
|Attribute Modifiers: HT+1.|
|Secondary Characteristic Modifiers: Basic Speed -.25[-5]; HP +1.|
|Advantages: Amphibious; Claws (Sharp) ; Damage Resistance 2 (Flexible, -20%); Doesn't Breathe (Gills, -50%); Nictitating Membrane 1 ; Speak Underwater; Terrain Adaption (One of Sand, Shallow Water, or Swamp)|
|Disadvantages: Appearance(Unattractive)[-4]; Phobia (Fire) (9) [-7]; Vulnerability (Dehydration attacks x2) [-10].|
Features: Fins, scales, webbed fingers, preference for little clothing.
- Levels of Pressure Support
- Additional related Terrain Adaptations
- The ability to take the Underwater modifier on advantages or spells even if it wouldn't normally make sense.
- Harder Scales for 2 more flexible DR.
- Speak With Animals (Aquatic)
- Enhanced Move (Water) probably one level is enough.