|This is probably today's star|
How To Start an Organization
- Finding people interested in the organization
- Covering all the skill bases to make sure the organization can run smoothly
- Finding the financial resources to support the organization
- A dangerous Secret disadvantage.
- Possibly Social Stigma (Criminal) if certain people are well known despite the secret, or if a large number of members have been arrested previously because of corrupt powers.
How to Find Key Players
- Consider looking at Concealed Activities on p.23 for help on finding people with discretion.
- Consider Investors on page 46 for finding money. (Notice how I keep mentioning money?)
- Consider Searching for Organizations on p. 45 if instead you want to work for an existing movement.
- Consider the advice on building Personal Loyalty for vetting people for positions that require intimate trust.
How to Manage an Organization
- Covert Activity (p.14)
- Muscle (p.19)
- The Cavalry (p.19)
Summary of What's Needed
- Streetwise to know how to associate with dregs and the trod upon.
- Leadership for times of crisis (practically guaranteed)
- Administration to run the organization
- Propaganda to manage the public perception
- Current Affairs to find outstanding associates
- Savoir-Faire (High Society) to find sympathizers in high places.
- Various social advantages to help with reaction modifiers
- Area Knowledge to know how and where to find the types of people needed.