So now we know all the skills we need.
- Acrobatic Stand - crumpled skellies like standing up fast
- Counterattack - Skeletons are sneaky.
- Feint - Skeletons are very sneaky
- Ground Fighting - A pile of bones grabbing or swinging at an ankle is not outside of the realm of abilities for a skeleton
- Flying Lunge - Skeletons love running at an enemy and flinging themselves bodily at them.
- Grand Disarm - With no flesh prison trapping the bones, rotating around and disarming all opponents is not a difficult feat.
- Roll with Blow - Skeletons don't have much mass, and a severe weakness to crushing weapons. This takes advantage of that!
- Whirlwind Attack - Similar to grand disarm, it just makes sense!
- Cotton Stomach - You can catch attacks to the stomach... for a different reason.
- Any of the Iron Body Part perks - strong bones!
- Off-Hand Weapon Training - Who's to say a right hand can only be on the right side of the body?
- Unusual Technique - You have unusual anatomy, so some cinematic techniques are easy to learn.
- Weapon Bond - You gotta have a cool reason you keep carrying your sword around, right?
- Blind Fighting - deep dark tombs, right?
- Throwing Art - some skeletons are really good at throwing stuff.
The Style Proper
Process of Eminence
|Skills: Acrobatics; Broadsword; Shield; Thrown Weapon (Stick) Wrestling;|
|Techniques: Acrobatic Stand; Counterattack (Broadsword); Feint (Broadsword or Shield); Ground Fighting (Broadsword or Wrestling)|
|Cinematic Skills: Blind Fighting; Throwing Art;|
|Cinematic Techniques: Dual-Weapon Attack (Broadsword or Shield); Dual-Weapon Defense (Broadsword or Shield); Flying Lunge (Broadsword); Grand Disarm(Broadsword); Roll With Blow (Acrobatics); Whirlwind Attack (Broadsword);|
|Perks: Cotton Stomach; Iron Arms; Iron Hands; Iron Legs; Iron Neck; Shield-Wall Unusual Technique (All cinematic techniques); Weapon Bond (Favored curved broadsword)|
|Advantages: Alternate Form (Human); Ambidexterity; Damage Resistance; Fearlessness; Flexible; Indomitable;|
Disadvantages: Code of Honor (Protect Humanity from undead that would upset the balance and protect innocent undead from ignorant humans)[-10] Odious Personal Habit (Skeleton Puns)[-5]
Skills: Expert Skill (Thanatology); Hidden Lore (Undead); Savoir-Faire (Dojo); Theology