|Not glorifying violence, kiddos, just|
this is the first good search result.
- Henry Poe (Myself) - A shapeshifting wannabe actor who does stunt work. Has big confidence issues holding him back.
- Sasha Ivanova - an ex member of a coven. She rejected the groups traditions when her mentor died, and took on a cowboy persona.
- Nathaniel Stone - Born around the turn of the century, an incident during World War II turned him nigh immortal. The events he in which he participated in said war have sparked a long running deadly feud with a wicked man similarly gifted.
- Sergeant Johnson - Someone from another dimension who is leading the party to finding Nicolas Cage
- Nicolas Cage - The actor, he is apparently a person with a special gift.
- Tanya - Nicolas Cage's manager
Thoughts and Self Reflection
- Things I did Well
- I think even though I jumped the gun a lot, I was good at not stalling the action. Better to make interesting mistakes than to hem and haw in a game I think.
- Things I could have done better
- I think overall, I did pretty good this session, but I think saying Henry is wishy-washy is a bad defense mechanism. I think I need to start taking more charge, if not literally, somehow passively indicating it. Henry might not be confrontational, but he has easy to read, so I could for example narrate as "Although Henry says he is fine with the plan, his body language is totally saying he thinks this is nuts."
- Things I need to do eventually.
I have 11 points, my first goal is to get Luck at least to the 15 point level.
- After that, Brawling and Wrestling at DX+2 for the sweet bonuses
- After that, need to start buying off backlashes for my beneficial afflictions. The drawbacks on regeneration are pretty bad.
- The combat shakes at CR 6 is pretty disruptive, I probably want to get that to at least a 12, and I probably want to remove Bad Self-Image altogether eventually, but I'm hoping to buy it off after some "character growth."
- Things That the group did well
- The GM was well prepared
- The other players played their characters well.
- Things that could go better
- I think the fight seemed slow mostly because there was a lot of downtime between turns. Not sure if this is a normal artifact of online tabletops, but some turns seemed to take minutes.