Thursday, January 26, 2017

Cross-Post: GURPSDay Summary and Reflections

Kawaii!
It's just the beast under your bed, and in your closet, and in your head, arranged by speed in descending order, roll for surprise.

What's going on out there?

Gaming Ballistic has an interesting post on adjusting move for more "realistic numbers." It's a thing that's always bothered me a bit, so interesting. Dungeon Fantastic has an interesting post on magic item identification - a weird detail that always catches me up, so I appreciate it. Also the post on magic and Mass combat, another interesting problem I've personally had before. One Yard Hex has some cool loadouts for After the End; I like loadouts. I look forward to more! Speaking of Mass Combat, Path of Houserules has an interesting index on official Mass Combat extra rules.

Other Thoughts and Self Reflection

Meh. Least involvement in my blog in a single week. I got two recaps I need to post, one before tomorrow night, and one with an indefinite time limit. Had a weird bad time with that game, so putting it off until I feel better about it; and at least until I get the recap up. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...