Thursday, September 21, 2017

Pseudobot: Hit Location Roller and Lookup, also a video of me "unboxing" the DFRPG

Long help text!
Earlier this week, on a whim, I added a random hit location roller, and a lookup for getting information about random hit locations. So far, most of the Basic Set is incorporated, and I plan to add the extra optional content from Low-Tech and Martial Arts as well. I'm in the process of trying to make data files for GCS of the new DFRPG content, working on the spell lists from start to finish. It's not so much difficult as it is tedious, but if you wanna help collaborate, you can check out a thread I made on the forum for that.
Finally, a video of low quality of me bumbling around for an unboxing thing that my wife dared me to do. I'm ashamed of it, but hey, it's done, and I can't undone it.
I've taken down the video for reasons!

2 comments:

  1. For your first video it wasn't too bad. I've never done one, so I don't have perspective on that side of it, but I've watched a lot.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was an update to the PDFs which I downloaded yesterday. The Cardboard Heroes and maps are higher resolution with far fewer artifacts and pixelation. Someone must've heard you. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...