Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Pseudobot: Malfunction roller and Last Gasp Long Term Fatigue lookup.

Someone asked using the feedback command if the bot had a malfunction command. I can't respond to feedback, and the feedback is anonymous, so I dunno from who or where it came, but in any case, since it wasn't much trouble, I added it.
I also made a function for calculating a bunch of thingies quickly from The Last Gasp more because I plan on having a campaign where I'll be using it.
In other news, I plan on trying to have either a bot update or a blog update once a week in 2017; and definitely at least one programming update every month. I am starting to get back into a bit of a creative groove and feel like writing a bit more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...