|My character is ready|
Let's see what happened in April that I thought was interesting.
- Caverntown, a book for Dungeon Fantasy came out. I was a little skeptical about it after Dungeon Fantasy RPG, but it is pretty good food for thought.
- Really thoughtful advice on playing with templates to fit a race from Archon Shiva.
- Some interesting diseases from Enraged Eggplant The series continues on his blog for a while. It's a novel thing; not a lot of people devote time to creative illnesses.
- Selling Priceless Items. It's an interesting attack on an interesting problem I've thought about before, but had no good ideas. The post doesn't feel like it has a lot of hard mechanical substance for it, but it does have a lot of interesting points to ruminate on.
- Five Easy Pieces. I think it's interesting to hear a very different take on this article, and that's a testament to GURPS accommodating players of all walks. I didn't like Five Easy Pieces at all, and much much much prefer Pointless Slaying and Looting, but I like reading well written posts that run contrary to my opinions.
- Geek Gab Game Night. Haven't listened to it yet, but I look forward to doing so eventually. A Podcast with Kromm and Douglas Cole.
- Relational Mapping. An interesting tool, I have trouble thinking at this layer of abstraction between mile high and knee high to a grasshopper. I dunno how helpful it is, but I could definitely imagine it being useful.