|Oh joy, you guys are a hoot.|
- Lemmy - Lemmy is a womanizing bard, who's handler is not available right now as he goes and tends to an apprenticeship program out of state
- Sophie - A young artificer girl, the opposite of self-aware, but wants to be recognized as a genius of her time. Her poor social graces put a damper on the possibility of that ever happening. She doesn't care. Results should speak for themselves. She and Stuart are long time friends.
- Stuart ("Corduroy") - an Innkeeper saddled with the family business, but would much rather travel the world. He can't part outright with the family tavern out of respect for his family, but he needs to vet himself some people to take care of it in his absence, and gather enough money to pay them in advance as he doesn't know how profitable the inn will be in his absence, nor how long he'll be gone.
- Wynter - A scholar who has just wandered into the town of Wood's Edge.
After Action Reports
- I think it would have helped if I made time to have the new character sheet completed before the session.
- I would like to understand the player's motivations better. It is hard for me to direct a sandbox without knowing what the player's want. I'm starting to put enough story fodder together to develop a plot for one character though.
- Deceptive Strike (as everyone knows) is and was critical for winning fights.
- I feel like it is hard to grasp what is fair and what is not with quick gadgeteer. It is an expensive advantage, so it should be a powerful ability, but I wonder if I'm letting it be too powerful even when following RAW?
- After the session, I played around with some mechanics to find means by which Wynter could use a whip more effectively. 2 DR wolves were effectively show stoppers with the 1/2 armor divisors. I think Low Tech Companion 2 with a little bit of reverse engineering has lead me to some fair pricing for some slightly stronger whips with no armor divisor, and I'm playing with Kusarijutsu (me dumbly thinking a kusari and a whip are similar enough) from Martial Arts to figure out some helpful techniques for a whip user.