|You thought I'd use some cactus guy|
from a video game that is really
popular, didn't you? Well, you are right.
|Attribute Modifiers: DX-1[-20] HT+1.|
|Secondary Characteristics: Basic Move -1[-5].|
|Advantages: Claws (Talons); Damage Resistance 4(Tough Skin) ; Doesn't Breathe; Doesn't Eat Or Drink; Doesn't Sleep Spines(Long); Payload 1; Terrain Adaptation (Sand)|
|Disadvantages: No Fine Manipulators[-30]; Restricted Diet (Sunlight, Very Common)[-10]|
Perks: Hospitable Hollow
Features: Temperature Comfort Zone 65° to 120°, Armor is incompatible with most races. Affected by spells that affect plants instead of those that target mundane races.
- Fine Manipulators - You have developed uncanny finesse with your talon like spines and can operate your branches as if they were arms with hands. Cost varies. This is an expensive upgrade and will cost at least 30 points plus:
- 4 points for each additional ST bought beyond 10.
- 8 points for each DX bought beyond 9.
- Projectile Spines: You may build an innate attack that does any of the piercing or impaling types of damage.
- Requires at least cost 1 Fatigue or 1 HP.
- Appropriate modifiers for this ability:
- Armor divisor up to 2.
- Increased Range
- Rapid Fire
- Maximum damage: 4d
- Multiple versions may be taken as alternate abilities, or you may use Selectivity
- Retractable Spines Adds Switchable to the Spines advantage so friends can get close, to, for example, use first aid.
- Plant Empathy
- Speaks With Plants
- Extra Arms You can grow a new branch and thus an extra arm.
- Regrowth no limb or body part is ever lost forever.