|Incidentally, a decent article for some|
- The ability to heal himself and others
- The ability to repair serious injuries
- The ability to look like anyone else.
- His manager, Julia Mendez, probably a contact
- His friend, world famous Oscar winning Ron Banks, probably a patron.
- His father, Esteban Poe, who worked with a lot of big stars.
- Affliction 1 (HT; Advantage, Custom Regeneration, +300%; Contact Agent, -30%; Fixed Duration, 3 minutes, +0%; Magical, -10%; Reach, Range C, -30%)
- Custom Regeneration(-60%) Regeneration (Very Fast; Backlash, DX-2, ST-2, Nauseated, -60%; Magic, -10%)
- Affliction 1 (HT; Advantage Regrowth (Magical), +360%; Contact Agent, -30%; Magical, -10%; Fixed Duration, 3 minutes, +0%; Reach Range C, -30%)
- Morph(Cosmetic, -50%; Magic, -10%; Retains Shape, -20%)
- Hermaphromorph (Limited Use, 2 times a day, -30%; Magic, -10%)
- Contact (Julia Mendez, 18 skill, Appears often, Somewhat reliable, Professional Skill (Show Business)
- Patron (AR:12, Ron Banks, Powerful Individual, Special Abilities, Huge Social Network, +50%)
- Contact (Esteban Poe, 15 skill, Appears Fairly often, Completely Reliable, Professional Skill (Show Business))
- Combat Reflexes
- High Pain Threshold
- Professional code of honor is appropriate because he seems really dedicated to his job.
- Combat Paralysis but only for a real fight, I figure that is worth +5 to the disadvantage.
- Scratch that, it doesn't allow combat reflexes.
- Easy to Read, it explains why he isn't exactly good at acting.
- Gullibility, he is easily tricked by his manager, Julia Mendez.
- Low Self-Image, he is pretty talented, magic is even an unusual gift in this setting, but he doesn't think he has what it takes to be a dramatic actor.
- Obsession, becoming a movie star of course!
- Post-Combat Shakes, even in the backstory I wrote, he was given to blacking out whenever things went pear shape. I think I'll give it an especially low self control number.
- Sense of Duty, to celebrities, this might be more like Delusion (Celebrities are better than other people), but I think it manifests better this way. This seems like a small group to me.
- The small version of Shyness, another roadblock to being a good actor.
- He feels performance anxiety in the presence of any big name actors.
- He feels a little superstitious about eagles since his powers awakened first when he saw a bald eagle
- Quirk level charity, if he sees a problem that his powers can easily fix, he might step in and help
- Quirk level trademark, he likes taking pictures of things he worked on.
- Quirk level obsession, he wants autographs of every headliner actor he works with.