|Close to the scene in my mind's eye.|
- Henry Poe (Myself) - A shapeshifting wannabe actor who does stunt work. Has big confidence issues holding him back.
- Sasha Ivanova - an ex member of a coven. She rejected the groups traditions when her mentor died, and took on a cowboy persona.
- Nathaniel Stone - Born around the turn of the century, an incident during World War II turned him nigh immortal. The events he in which he participated in said war have sparked a long running deadly feud with a wicked man similarly gifted.
- Sergeant Johnson - Someone from another dimension who is working with the "Spiritual Society"
- Xiao Zhu - A friend of Nicholas Cage who knows a lot about the spiritual society.
- Anton Belyakov - Deceased, the man who tried to kill Nicholas Cage. Has connections to the "Accelerators."
- Paracelsian Basics
- Chemistry for Dummies
- The Blue Book of Guns
- Holy Bible
Thoughts and Self Reflection
- Things I did Well
- I took a bit more initiative this time instead of letting myself just do whatever the other players did.
- Things I could have done better
- I made a realization that a very skeptical character is actually a little bit outside of the character I should be. Henry should be more dumbly naive; not a short skeptic.
- I think I was a bit distracted during a few of my turns in combat. I was surprised that I was even in "the combat."
- Things I need to do eventually.
I have 11 points, my first goal is to get Luck at least to the 15 point level.
- After that, Brawling and Wrestling at DX+2 for the sweet bonuses
- After that, need to start buying off backlashes for my beneficial afflictions. The drawbacks on regeneration are pretty bad.
The combat shakes at CR 6 is pretty disruptive, I probably want to get that to at least a 12,and I probably want to remove Bad Self-Image altogether eventually, but I'm hoping to buy it off after some "character growth."
- I've been in enough fights to buy up post-combat shakes to 12.
- Things That the group did well
- The GM was well prepared
- The other players played their characters well.