Friday, December 9, 2016

Cross-Post: GURPSDay Summary and Reflections

Sounds like GURPS.
This came out a little late, but oh well.

All over the blogosphere

Apocalyptic analysis has a first real post this week, after starting last thursday that's interesting if not a bit meta, but what's wrong with that? Generic Universal Eggplant has a bunch of monsters and sorcery again. Rindis, who I haven't seen in awhile, also posts some more sorcery spells. And CTA announces that he might be releasing an intriguing article to pyramid. Good luck, friend.

Other Thoughts and Self Reflection

Today is the one year anniversary of the blog! I survived post a day for one year! I'll probably talk about that in another post.  So, traffic has been insignificant all around, which is fine, nothing is worth mentioning over here. And I know, that sounds kinda dire, but over the last few months, the blog has wracked up something of a long tail effect. I may not post very many popular novel posts, but a large amount of posts continue to get trickles of traffic.
So, since the one post a day for GURPS is over, I need to think of a new project. Should that be video blogging? Trying to get more games to GM/Play? Taking what I've learned and trying to make a Pyramid article? Dunno.
Broke my toe yesterday, and that is very frustrating to me. Oh well, it's done now, nothing I can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...