|We're on a mission from God.|
- Henry Poe (Myself) - A shapeshifting wannabe actor who does stunt work. Has big confidence issues holding him back.
- Sasha Ivanova - an ex member of a coven. She rejected the groups traditions when her mentor died, and took on a cowboy persona.
- Nathaniel Stone - Born around the turn of the century, an incident during World War II turned him nigh immortal. The events he in which he participated in said war have sparked a long running deadly feud with a wicked man similarly gifted.
- Sergeant Johnson - Someone from another dimension who is working with the "Spiritual Society"
- Xiao Zhu - A friend of Nicholas Cage who knows a lot about the spiritual society.
- Anton Belyakov - Deceased, the man who tried to kill Nicholas Cage. Has connections to the "Accelerators."
- Julia Mendez - Henry's agent.
- Adriano Malini - an old Italian man who knows fire magic, even though it is theoretically impossible.
- Jose Vasquez - An aging professional wrestler, apparently knows something important about the warheads and the Accelerators group.
Thoughts and Self Reflection
- Things I did Well
- I didn't make a goof-up of forgetting an important plot detail from the last session this time.
- Things I could have done better
- I can't really think of any major goofs this time.
- Things I need to do eventually.
I have 11 points, my first goal is to get Luck at least to the 15 point level.
- After that,
Brawlingand Wrestling at DX+2 for the sweet bonuses.
- Got Wrestling to DX+1, but can't afford that sweet +2.
- After that, need to start buying off backlashes for my beneficial afflictions. The drawbacks on regeneration are pretty bad.
The combat shakes at CR 6 is pretty disruptive, I probably want to get that to at least a 12,and I probably want to remove Bad Self-Image altogether eventually, but I'm hoping to buy it off after some "character growth."
- I've been in enough fights to buy up post-combat shakes to 12.
- Might want to start getting some talent, or developing some infiltration skills to carve out a niche for myself that my abilities already support well.