Thursday, February 15, 2018

Cross-Post: GURPSDay Summary and Reflections

It keeps tumbling down.
It's a backlog going back to February 1st episode.

What's Interesting This Week?

The new pyramid is out, and it's one of the best in several issues. Here's a post on the Action chase rules, which I like, and I think it's cool to see it being reused in other ways. Generic Universal Eggplant is putting out tons and tons of stuff.

Other Thoughts and Self Reflection

Quit a game that wasn't working for me. My character was developing in a way I didn't like, and my playstyle was clashing with the GMing style and the playstyle of the other players. This sounds like a bad experience, but I think I did good by myself to quit something that was not going well instead of letting it continue to fester and drain energy. It's weird because by no means was it an objectively bad game, and by no means were the players not great people; just a clash of styles and not the game I was looking for at this current time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...