Friday, December 23, 2016

Cross-Post: GURPSDay Summary and Reflections

I told you to invest
in group performance
So this is GURPS, and what have you done? Another campaign over, and a new one just begun.

Other Blogs


What cool posts happened this week? Fossilized GURPS has a bunch of dinosaurs, and somehow, I find those universally useful. Dungeon Fantastic has two neat posts that strike a chord with me about treasure and filling a dungeon. It seems like the biggest problem is there is no magic formula for the satisfying distribution of treasure, and it all comes down to experience, but still, I wish I could just delegate to a formula until I had an idea if I was doing things right. Oh well.

Other Thoughts and Self Reflection

My most popular post in the last week.... was last week's metapost. Amusing. The Introductory campaign notes are also a little popular. Traffic hasn't really dropped at all since moving to a less voluminous posting schedule, so that's nice. I need to write up recap notes for last night's session. I don't really have anything interesting to say here, but what happened last night was pretty interesting because of a little bit of a train wreck, so I look forward to procrastinating on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...