AlisaA Paladin of a death god. Fights with a flail and shield, and has decent armor.
Brashly confident in his powers, Isaac chose to join an adventuring party, hoping to bring fame and glory to the Yeshiva and, above all, to the thaumatologist's art. He crawls dungeons, the loot secondary to his greater aspirations.
|Uncredited and I can't find|
|Also can't find a source.|
Nate Bumpus - Innkeeper Extraordinaire!
|Also no source|
After Action Report
- What Went Well
- Derick had a good mastery of the magic system even though it was his first time playing GURPS. He knew the answer to questions I wasn't sure about, so that was helpful!
- The party liked the characterization of the ghost of Derick's grandfather.
- The party appreciated Alisa's organization
- What We can learn from
- I started some last minute preparations too late, and some logistics issues like wrangling character sheets, making tokens in Roll 20, and all that shoulda been done sooner.
- This was exacerbated by my stress testing uncovering a bug in GURPS Calculator. I think the two important take-aways here are that I need backup character sheets from the players in case the tool ever breaks down again, and I need to do preparation like this further in advance. 4 new players are a lot to introduce all at once.
- 6 players and 1 GM is encroaching on critical mass for an exclusively text chat game. I think I've discovered my limit. In a later experiment, I'll try exclusively voice and see how that works different. I assume there are pros and cons to both approaches.
- The bears were supposed to be SM+4, that is apparently 30 feet tall. They would not have even fit in the hallway of that screenshot. All the more, theater of mind style, defeating two bears like that is a pretty impressive feat.