|Something like this happens.|
- Henry Poe (Myself) - A shapeshifting wannabe actor who does stunt work. Has big confidence issues holding him back.
- Sasha Ivanova - an ex member of a coven. She rejected the groups traditions when her mentor died, and took on a cowboy persona.
- Nathaniel Stone - Born around the turn of the century, an incident during World War II turned him nigh immortal. The events he in which he participated in said war have sparked a long running deadly feud with a wicked man similarly gifted.
- Sergeant Johnson - Someone from another dimension who is working with the "Spiritual Society"
- Onyx - Nathaniel's arch nemesis who has the same blessings and powers.
- Xiao Zhu - A friend of Nicholas Cage who knows a lot about the spiritual society.
- Anton Belyakov - Deceased, the man who tried to kill Nicholas Cage. Has connections to the "Accelerators."
- Julia Mendez - Henry's agent.
- Adriano Malini - an old Italian man who knows fire magic, even though it is theoretically impossible.
- Jose Vasquez - An aging professional wrestler, apparently knows something important about the warheads and the Accelerators group.
Thoughts and Self Reflection
- Things That went Well
- Hey, campaign ended! Woo! That's an awesome accomplishment, thank you, GM!
- The intensity felt about right.
- Nate got to have a heroic moment which seemed fitting as Sasha had a spotlight moment, early on, and then Henry got his fight scene, so letting Nate have the finale seemed right.
- Things That coulda gone better
- I think knowing ahead of time this was to be the last session took a bit of air out of my sails, but meh.
- Had never used acrobatics heavily, but had some heavily cursed dice the first time I needed it.
- Sasha's role seemed a bit small in the finale, but meh, her player seemed content.