|Something like this, or listen|
to the theme song while you
|Talbot and Zeke stand|
over a Triger in a large pollen
After Action Report
- I found out that extra heads gives a very severe penalty to maximum damage to a skull, though, coincidentally, this limit was not breached, probably because the Dungeon Fantasy Triger has a lot of hit points.
- I threw in the Triger because my players seemed like they were getting antsy for action in this short session. They also pointed out their own character flaws they paid points for which is good.
- They also remembered they haven't specified any quirks yet, which might give them more points.
- Since they don't have a lot of social skills, abilities, or connections, I think they might need to build a reputation in the meantime to be more convincing and prepare them for a "truly political" campaign.
- For more survivability, Talbot, a user with Sorcerous Empowerment 7 limited to Earth and Plant Spells, I have two optional cantrips:
- Leaf Barrier(-80%) - Damage Resistance 5 (Ablative, -80%; Force Field, +20%; Sorcery, -15%)
- This ability gives you 5 Ablative DR in the form of a cloud of leaves that surround ones body but conveniently do not impede vision.
- Earth Barrier(-35%) - Damage Resistance 2 (Force Field, +20%; Front Only, -20%; Semi-Ablative, -20%; Sorcery, -15%)
- This gives 2 semi-ablative DR in the form of a thin wall of Earth that stops attacks from hitting the body, but only from the front.