|Borrowed an altar from here.|
|Also can't find a source.|
Nate Bumpus - Innkeeper Extraordinaire!
|Gar From Heroquest.|
|Some unknown character|
After Action Report
- What Went Well
- Turns went quickly
- The game was "fun"
- The watcher was "scary."
- Having someone on the team that is good with traps saved the party from very serious injury.
- There was good in-character discussion.
- What Can We Learn From Today?
- Weirdness Magnet is a weird disadvantage. It's hard to say exactly what is and what is not off limits. It is a very expensive disadvantage, so it should be impactful. But that is a big debate. It has a few very hard mechanical effects, but it is mostly fluffy. I think I'll write about it in the future.
- Some players thing my pseudo-dynamic lighting is a bit too finicky and slow, and maybe I should just pitch in for a deluxe roll 20 account. I am still learning the system, so I'd rather wait until I get a good handle of roll 20 and a few competing products and decide where to go from there.