|Using this one a lot here.|
Some Fundamental Mechanics
So first off we want to conform to the standards laid out for us in Dungeon Fantasy 5. The pig can have a total of 62.5, rounded down to 62 points, and will cost 9 points as an ally, and always require that the master has 5-point Special Rapport as well. Basically, a minimum package deal of 14 points.
First off, I want to give a shout out to a really useful website. This site right here has a bunch of mundane animals statted out with some parameters we can modify. Note, it gives us mundane, realistic style animals, and not magical familiars but that's a start.
|Screenshot for reference.|
Figuring out the point gap
|ST: 11||HP: 11||Speed: 5[-15]|
|DX: 11||Will: 10||Move: 5|
|IQ: 10||Per: 12|
|HT: 12||FP: 12||SM: +0|
|Dodge: 8||Parry: N/A||DR: 0|
Hooves (11): Reach C,1, 1d+1 crushing
Advantages: Acute Taste & Smell 3 , Discriminatory Smell , Enhanced Move (Ground) 1/2 , High Pain Threshold , Hooves , Night Vision 4 , Peripheral Vision , Parabolic Hearing 2 , Reduced Consumption 2 (Cast Iron Stomach, -50%) , Sharp Teeth , Temperature Tolerance (Cold) 1 , Terrain Adaptation (Undergrowth) , Ultrahearing 
Disadvantages: Familiar [-22], Gluttony (CR 12) [-5], Quadruped [-35]
Quirks: Likes Wallowing in Mud [-1], Red-Green Colorblindness [-1]
Skills: Brawling (E) DX+2 -13; Intimidation (A) Will+0 -10; Swimming (E) HT+0 -12; Tracking (A) Per+3 -15*
*Includes +4 from Discriminatory Smell.
Abilities Granted By Familiar
- Pigs are incredibly good at hearing and smelling apparently, so a lot of abilities granted by a rabbit or dog seem appropriate
- Folk-lore wise, pigs are associated with wealth because of piggy banks and peppermint pigs, so a type of serendipity limited to wealth related happenings might be appropriate for a more supernatural approach
- Along with that, pigs are well known for their ability to find truffles. Extrapolating a little bit, a Detect (Fungus) power might be a bit limited, but another possibility
- Pigs are known for their cast iron stomachs, so that is another advantage that makes sense.
- In the Chinese Zodiac, people born in the year of the boar are said to be empathetic, so Empathy is another possible advantage.
Putting that Together
- Serendipity (GBF,- 40%; Accessibility, Financial benefits only, -10%) 1  or 2 
- Detect Truffles (GBF, -40%) , or Detect Mushrooms (GBF, -40%) 
- Sensitive (GBF, -40%)  or Empathy (GBF, -40%) 
- Terrain Adaptation: Mud (GBF, -40%)