Statistics: Lifting ST 5 (Sorcery -15%) .
Statistics: Lifting ST 5 (Superscience -10%, Apparatus +0%) .Great. Simple. Due to rounding, even though the sorcery version is normally a little cheaper, they are both the same price in character points.
A Host Item
|Typical Power Glove|
- Is difficult to steal while actively worn and requires force. (-10%)
- Would be cool if it were slightly bigger, so let's say it nearly goes all the way up to the elbow, meaning SM -6 (-10%)
- Kinda also works as a piece of armor, so it is a little durable, but also a little heavy. Let's say 2 lbs, and 4 DR, just like the nominal gauntlets in basic set. (-15%)
Metatronic Generator Crafting
- Dungeon Fantasy Gadgeteering assumes a single-use item, which means we could divide the price of the item by 5, so a penalty of -3 to make a jury rig that can increase basic lift for one use (might help to put some extended duration modifiers on the original power if you hope to use this for any great length of time)
- Quick Gadgeteering is on a scale of minutes, not months, so we could potentially reduce this penalty by taking a lot of time. If we take the most extra time possible to invent this object, we can reduce the penalty to -6 for something that takes 150x1d6 minutes, so a range of 2 and a half hours to nearly two days. This is still a pretty challenging penalty, but at a very much reduced time requirement.