|Conan versus Count Chocula.|
First off, thinking about the majority of weapons used by Belmont characters.
- Whip - The default representation of the Vampire Killer.
- Kusari - Often the in-game physics seem to conform more to a weighted chain than a rope
- Flail - Used by Simon in the first game sometimes.
- Secondary (Often sub-weapons)
- Thrown Weapon (Knife) - A classic subweapon
- Throwing - The skill used for holy water
- Thrown Weapon (Stick) - Skill used by boomerangs, which is used by the cross
- Brawling and Karate - Jonathon and Richter have a bunch of special combination moves that they can use.
|Fighting and challenge|
- Good jumping and acrobatics [Skills really, but oh well]
- Roundhouse Kick
- Sliding Kick
- Knee Kick
|Skills: Acrobatics; Flail; Hidden Lore (Vampires); Kusari; Whip;|
|Techniques: Acrobatic Stand; Attack From Above(Brawling or Karate); Crack(Whip); Drop Kick (Brawling); Jump Kick (Karate); Knee Drop (Brawling); Uppercut (Brawling);|
|Cinematic Skills: Innate Attack (Sub-Weapon); Throwing Art;|
|Cinematic Techniques: Flying Jump Kick (Karate); Springing Attack(Karate/Kick or Uppercut(Brawling)); Whirlwind Attack (Flail, Kusari, or Whip);|
|Perks: Form Mastery (Vampire Killer) ; Style Adaptation (Kusarijutsu); Technique Adaptation (Any Kusarijutsu techniques compatible with a flail or a whip); Weapon Bond (Vampire Killer)|
|Advantages: Ambidexterity; Chi Talent; Enhanced Dodge; Higher Purpose (Thwart Dracula); Innate Attacks For Subweapons; Weapon Master (Flail, Kusari, Whip; Count as a small category of weapons?)|
|Disadvantages: Sense Of Duty (The Human Race);|
|Skills: Jumping; Thrown Weapon (Knife); Thrown Weapon (Stick) Throwing;|