|It's just a prank, bro.|
|I don't even have this.|
I got the rule from the
Fourth Edition Festival issue
Suggestions For Use
- As A Player
- Am I willing to make a character who plays fast and loose with expectations?
- Am I ok with surrendering agency to the GM if I can't come up with any plots on my own?
- Does my character have a really good motivation for wanting to play tricks on dangerous targets?
- Do I hate the rich or privileged (You might have Jealousy as well or instead then?)
- Do I need to get rich quick (You might have Kleptomania as well or instead then?)
- Do I have a death wish (You might have Berserk or Impulsiveness as well or instead then?)
- As a GM
- Am I ok with a player that might derail a plot heavy game?
- Will it be challenging to balance the spotlight if a player's latest shenanigans make her the main character for the umpteenth time?
- If other players are caught up in the mess, will I be ready, for better or for worse, to dish out the appropriate consequences, whether successful or failed?