|It's apparently a real thing. Don't let|
anyone say GURPS never taught
Pesudo Boo nothing.
- Diplomat - Big Men are good at negotiating on behalf of the people that follow them.
- Politician - A Big Man uses his words and administration to make things happen.
- Town Crier - He is a conduit of information that keeps his followers on the level.
Puzzling It Together
- good reaction bonus (let's quantify this as at least a +4)
- good negotiation skills (Let's quantify this as at least 14)
- resources to distribute (High wealth)
- a good network (Contacts with all the major castes)
- The Religious Order
- The Military
- The Tradespeople
|Secondary Characteristics: Per-2[-10]|
|Advantages: Charisma 1; Contact Group(Craftsmen)(Effective Skill 12, AR 9, Somewhat Reliable); Contact Group(Soldiers)(Effective Skill 12, AR 9, Somewhat Reliable); Contact Group(Priests)(Effective Skill 12, AR 9, Somewhat Reliable); Contact Group(Royal Family)(Effective Skill 12, AR 9, Unreliable) Status 1(Big Man); Talker 1; Voice; Wealth(Comfortable)|
|Skills: Diplomacy(H) IQ+3-15; Fast-Talk (A) IQ+2-14; Finance (H) IQ+0-12; Merchant (A) IQ+0-12; Politics (A) IQ+1-13|
Other Thoughts and Closing
- Public Speaking
- Detect Lies
- And, of course, Sex Appeal