|The clothes make it easier.|
- Chameleon 2 
- Double-Jointed 
- Elastic Skin 
- Injury Tolerance (Homogeneous) 
- Mimicry 
- Curious [-5]
- Invertebrate [-20]
- Unusual Biochemistry [-5]
- Easy to Read [-10] - Shapeshifters have incredibly expressive faces and a very sympathetic response to all stimuli. They are known to "overreact" even to small social slights or to show unwarranted levels of appreciation for even small tokens or gifts, but these aren't totally universal traits.
- Secret Identity (Utter Rejection)[-10] - people are superstitious about those that freely change form. If one is caught they are branded with a sign that is detectable no matter what form they are in, and the secret identity is traded for supernatural features and social stigma.
- Xenophilia [-10] - Shapeshifters are excited about unusual lifeforms and exotic races. Studying them up close regardless of personal safety is a must.
|Advantages: Chameleon 2 ; Double-Jointed; Injury Tolerance (Homogeneous) ; Mimicry ; Morph (+25) (Limited Use, Twice a day, -30%; Immediate Preparation Required, 1 minute, -30%)|
|Disadvantages: Curious*[-5]; Easy to Read [-10]; Invertebrate[-20]; Secret Identity (Utter Rejection) [-10]; Unusual Biochemistry [-5]; Xenophilia [-10]|
Features: Neutral form will look close to a dwarf, elf, goblin, or human, but be murky enough that many people will either expect a mixed heritage, or suspect wrongfully that he or she is just a slightly attractive or unattractive variant of any.
- Any unusual biology may be purchased with switchable, and may only be purchased with the switchable enhancement. Extra Arms, Legs, etc.
- Unlimited Morphing[50+] adds the Unlimited modifier to Morph (Basic Set - Characters, p.85) The price of this power-up changes depending on how many points are invested in morph.
- Any type of Animal/Spirit/Plant/Etc. Empathy and/or Speaks with Animals/Spirits/Plants/etc. advantages.
- Every 4 points (or 9 with the unlimited morphing ability) invested in Morph increases the racial template cap by 10 more points.