|The foreshortening on the top|
right sword is weirding me out.
- Is the template Mechanically Sound? That is, does it do a good job of making a character that can accomplish certain tasks? Or does it veer too wide (wishy-washy jack of all trades) or too narrow (one-trick pony?)
- Is it fun? Totally a personal judgement call, and my opinion might be different than other people's, but mostly, did I or would I enjoy playing this occupation more often than not?
- Barrier to Entry - How difficult would this class be for a GURPS neophyte? Does it depend on straightforward mechanics, and a short list of important abilities? Or will lateral thinking and familiarity with edge case rules be fundamental to successful application?
- Skill Ceiling - A complement to the barrier to entry, does the class have a lot of expertise and high level nuance beyond what one needs to get started? Or does it stay pretty much the same from entry level to expert level?
- Power-Ups - Are the extras in Dungeon Fantasy 11 (and possibly others) cool? Lame? Improve the character? Make it worse?