|This might look like a really hard|
campaign to run. On GURPS, it isn't.
What the h*ck is going on, am I right? It's October, the month that means 8, because it is the 10th month of the year... but not if you are counting backwards! Mind = blown? You betcher!
Other Thoughts and Self Reflection
- Making abilities based on a list of already existing concepts is easy, but helpful.
- Demonstrating that it's "easy" or at least "possible" to convert any given ability is a good demonstration of the flexibility of the system,
- Pokemon is fun and popular, so it's a somewhat accessible introduction to what GURPS can be or do for people who have ever thought of playing a tabletop RPG but are worried about playing a system that requires them to shoehorn things into mechanics that don't support their designs or assumptions.
- Somewhat serious campaign
- Totally "beer and pretzels" campaign
- The blog
- My job
- And this side writing project.