|Attributes: DX+1, HT+1|
|Secondary Characteristics: Basic Speed+0.5|
|Advantages: Claws, Blunt, Damage Resistance 3, Doesn't Breathe, Doesn't Eat or Drink , Doesn't Sleep, High Pain Threshold, Injury Tolerance (No Blood, Brain, Eyes, Vitals, Unliving), Resistant(Metabolic Hazards, +8)|
|Disadvantages: Appearance (Hideous, Universal, +25%)[-20], Social Stigma (Monster)[-15], Dependency (Mana, Very Common, Constantly)[-25], Fragile (Brittle)[-15], Skinny[-5], Unhealing (Partial, Must Rest in Burial Sites, like graveyards or tombs)[-20], Vulnerability (Crushing, x2)[-30]|
|Perks: Cotton Stomach, Payload (Ribcage) |
|Features: Affected by spells that affect the undead. Affected by Spirit Empathy, The Skull does not get free DR.|
- Using the rules for fae in Dungeon Fantasy 11, the mana dependency may be removed.
- Milk Bathing
- This power-up is almost like a transformation that removes a lot of good and bad things. You drop the advantage Doesn't Eat Or Drink, but acquire reduced Consumption 2 and Restricted Diet (Common, Milk)[-10] and Slow Eater[-10]. You take a two hour bath in milk once a day to absorb calcium, moisture and other nutrition. This removes Fragile[-15] and Unhealing[-20]. This changes the cost of your racial template from  to 
- Milk Bathing 2 - Once you acquire Milk Bathing, you can also buy off the Crushing vulnerability for 30 points, and the Skinny disadvantage if you like by growing very strong bones for 5 points. This changes the cost of your racial template from  to 94.
- When either Level is taken Regrowth and Damage Resistance up to a total of 6 may be bought. Payload may be bought up to 5 as well as the chest cavity is now stronger.
- Flesh Prison
- You can disguise yourself as a human (or if you took a different racial template, whatever that template was.) Take any racial template and add the disadvantage Supernatural Features(No Body Heat, Pallor)[-15] which lowers the template value significantly, and makes a large majority, save some 75 point races, in the realm of possibility. This advantage is Alternative Form(One "normal" player race, Minimum Duration 1 Week, -20%) (or read the rules for alternate forms on p.83 of the Basic Set. if you really want a different expensive race.) When you disguise yourself, you gain all the pros and cons of your original living form. You must stay in a given form for a minimum of 1 week before changing again.
- Throw Rib
- This is an innate attack.that models a famous ability from a famous game. You throw a rib at a very very high trajectory at an opponent making it hard to dodge. You may throw it as if it were a boomerang with the Thrown Weapon (Stick) skill, and it grows back strangely fast, allowing free use every 15 seconds. The maximum damage is equal to your swing damage.
- Crushing Attack 1d (Overhead, +30%; Takes Recharge, 15 Seconds, -20%)[5.5 points/level] round up.
- If you buy the Regrowth Advantage, you may buy the Takes Recharge limitation down to 5 seconds, which makes the ability 6 points a level.
- Modular Physiology
- You may buy as many extra arms and extra legs as the GM will tolerate, and similarly, more heads or any extra body parts. You may also buy exotic strikers, teeth, horns, and claws, assuming you find interesting bones with preferable features.
- With heads facing forward and backward you may take 360 degree vision.
- You may buy Independant Body Parts, and you may buy the instant Reattachment enhancement for it.
- Instant Admittance into the Process of Eminence with free tuition. The Roll With Blows technique is a lifesaver.