|Could probably make a|
good premise for a GURPS
- Apocalyptic Analysis - A general purpose blog looking to eventually discuss games at a meta level. Not much here yet, but it sounds like interesting food for thought.
- Blogging at Default - Currently exploring worldbuilding for a Sci-Fi Space Opera setting. Sounds kinda interesting, and has a decent balance of lore and mechanics.
- The Gaming Musings of a Mad GM - Mostly so far, this has been some interesting recaps of a high fantasy, action packed GURPS campaign, with a few notes here and there about mechanics, and sometimes other systems.
- RPG Gulag - A GURPS blog that will detail converting Mass Effect (or creating a Mass Effect-alike) not much here, but looking forward to seeing more.
- Tabletop Ramblings of a High-Tech Lowlife - A blog that plans to go over some generic fixtures to for TL9 and cyberpunk settings. Surely there isn't enough for the fans of the genre, so the contribution is appreciated.