|Similar to some |
- Emperor Point - A Mechasaurus Rex!
- IvanovotMk 64 - A robot with a brain!
- Jezebel - (Me) a catgirl swashbuckler!
After Action Report
- The "Living metal" suits have several almost ablative DR that heals when exposed to metal. I'm still afraid to get hit even knowing that I can take quite a few hits, like Emperor Point seems to have taken in stride.
- I also packed lightly, not realizing I was going to get a ton of Lifting ST from the living metal. Oh well. If I woulda known that it had a bunch of Lifting and Striking ST built in, I woulda saved points by only buying HP instead!
- I earned 4 Character points and 2 Impulse points. I dunno what to do with them though... thinking some fast-draw, flawless fast-draw, quick sheathing, and off-hand weapon training might be helpful.
- This is also my first time playing anything north of TL 8, so I feel pretty fish outta water, but hey, survived one session!