Thursday, June 7, 2018

Cross-Post: GURPSDay Summary and Reflections

Taking it easy.
Another month down, almost halfway there.

This month has been kind of a dry spell. Blogging topics seem a bit personal or going down branches of thought I got no opinion on. In terms of interesting GURPS releases, I really liked the Technomancer Pyramid issue, but Artillery spells seems really not my thing. I liked the Technomancer issue so much, I went and splurged and bought the original classic Technomancer, and now warehouse 23 is having a sale on all classic books. Ah well, maybe I'll get it's expansion, Funny New Guys.
To the bot, I added a dump log command, which I think is pretty cool for anyone that runs games primarily in Discord, but I haven't heard much feedback, positive or negative about it.
Built my wife a fancy gaming PC, so now we can play Overwatch together, and be ready for the fall release of Monster Hunter.
Well, that's all I can think of for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...