Thoughts and Closing
- The Fungal Shambler could probably stand to have homogenous and injury tolerance (No blood, vitals, brain) That'd increase its defense a lot.
- I think its interesting that monsters vary wildly by power level, about three are decent challenges for even a solo powerful starting Dungeon Fantasy character, but I think some of the offensive capability is inflated by giving disastrous afflictions... but with a 1 second time. Probably should change a lot of 1 second "Paralysis" to "stun" for example.
- I think the animated statue should have some DR, just saying.
- I think the gold wraith's fragility is misleading, but it might benefit from having at least 10 HP and some diffuse injury tolerance.
- Fungal Shambler's attack is a bit confusing, it does "2d damage." What type of damage?