|Ah, nothing lends scholarly credence|
like an animated GIF.
- From GURPS Magic, we can acquire:
- Of all the mundane helpful things for a weapon:
- Graceful Weapon (p.63) a possible alternative to Dungeon Fantasy's Dwarven enhancement.
- Penetrating Weapon (p.63) Fix that whip.
- Puissance (p.65) Can be cheaper than very fine?
- The more outrageous things:
- Several things in the Body College (p.35) could be useful to add afflictions to the attack. Note the following enchantments usually require a staff or baton.
- Pain (p.36)
- Frailty (p.37)
- Paralyze Limb (p.40)
- Similarly, the Mind Control College (p.133) has many useful afflictions
- Fear (p.134)
- Panic (p.134)
- Terror (p.134)
- Using Sorcery We might apply:
- The following as follow-ups:
- Constriction Attack
- Innate Attack
- And from powers, Leech.
- Damage Resistance (you don't want your cool weapon to break, right?)
- Danger Sense (Sting! Or is that Detect (Spiders?))
- Extra Attack (With the enhancements and limitations for same attack, and only the same attack cancelling out.)
- Regeneration, Regrowth, grow back if it does break!
- Spines (Make it really hard for someone to try to take it without hand armor!)
- Stretching - Change your reach!