|I succeeded at one roll!|
- Henry Poe (Myself) - A shapeshifting wannabe actor who does stunt work. Has big confidence issues holding him back.
- Sasha Ivanova - an ex member of a coven. She rejected the groups traditions when her mentor died, and took on a cowboy persona.
- Nathaniel Stone - Born around the turn of the century, an incident during World War II turned him nigh immortal. The events he in which he participated in said war have sparked a long running deadly feud with a wicked man similarly gifted.
Thoughts and Self Reflection
- Things I did Well
- I think I stayed in character well.
- I made sure to know my disadvantages before the game began so I wouldn't need to refresh myself during the game.
- I think I did a good job staying in character
- I played my disadvantages cooperatively, rather than as a barrier to fun and progress.
- Things I could have done better
- I think I need to look over the other character bios more closely to get a better idea how to mesh with the group.
- I think I overplayed the "Self-Conscious" aspect of the character, and didn't go too far into other aspects of the character.
- Things I need to do eventually.
- I have 7 points, my first goal is to get Luck at least to the 15 point level.
- After that, Brawling and Wrestling at DX+2 for the sweet bonuses
- After that, need to start buying off backlashes for my beneficial afflictions. The drawbacks on regeneration are pretty bad.
- The combat shakes at CR 6 is pretty disruptive, I probably want to get that to at least a 12, and I probably want to remove Bad Self-Image altogether eventually, but I'm hoping to buy it off after some "character growth."
- Things That the group did well
- The GM was definitely well prepared
- The other players played their characters well.